Saturday, April 10, 2010

ALL Powerful

So lately I have been feeling a little on the crappy side. I'm not sure if it's just the pollen and my allergies getting the best of me or what. But to accompany the small amount of crappy-ness that's been going on lately, God has been speaking life and encouragement and POWER into my life. I'm a little slow if you don't know me. It takes me awhile to catch on to some things. Maybe I just need to pay more attention, either way God knows how to get my attention. He'll repeat the same concept over and over again until my slowness catches on. So this week I've really been growing and learning on how powerful He is. I think a lot of us get so use to hearing about how great and powerful He is that we don't really think much about it. "Oh yeah, God is Almighty, He's all powerful, I learned that in Sunday school, VBS, and church camp." But do you really understand this?? Romans 6:5 says 

"Christ died, and we have been joined with him by dying too. So we will also be joined with him by rising from the dead as he did." 
That means the same power that conquered the grave lives in each and every single one of us.  The SAME POWER that raised Christ from the dead is in me and in you! So if that same power lives in us, we shouldn't have any excuses for any task being too hard in our lives. Yes, life is down right hard sometimes, but we have so much underlying potential and power to do great things for the glory of God that it's hard to even put into words! God can do so much more with your life and He's put that same power in you! Don't you dare let that go to waste! Whatever you're going through you can get through it and you will get through it. When something troublesome comes up, start reminding yourself of how much power God has put in you. Harness that miraculous power of God inside of you, get your battle gear on, get that Chris Tomlin's "Our God" cranked up, and bust the devil straight in the teeth! 

"If our God is for us, THEN WHO COULD EVER STOP US! 
If our God is with us, THEN WHO COULD STAND AGAINST!"


No comments:

Post a Comment