Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Core

Hello beautiful people! Last time I posted I shared with you that God is doing some amazing things in my life. I have so much I want to share but I'm trying to process most of them into a reasonably understandable, readable version preferably with words. :) It's a little hard to begin to put into words some of the things that God is teaching me right now. There are a few things that I know for sure though and I'd like to share them with you. I'm not sure who all my blog audience is, but here is what I call my core; my passions, beliefs, and callings. Things that are close to my heart and how I live my life. 



I love Jesus, first and foremost. I am grateful for what God is doing in my life and am excited for where He is taking me.



I love my three and half year old daughter Soda, who is the cutest dog in the world! She is spoiled and I have no problem with being the one responsible for that. :)

I am an ^ Elevator! Elevation Church is my second home, come check us out! I love my church and am honored to be apart of such a great move of God. 

I spend my weekends hanging out with 4th and 5th graders and teaching them about Jesus, greeting people, feeding the poor and hanging out with the homeless.

I believe in radically living out the Gospel in response to a radical death on the cross and a mighty resurrection. I will not settle for living a comfortable life when so many people are uncomfortable.I never want to be a comfortable Christian because Christ sure as heck wasnt comfortable for me on the cross.

I believe in resurrecting the global Church as a living, moving, breathing body of followers who go out into the world to serve. I believe the church is not a building, but a movement; not an organization, but an organism. 

I believe that reaching one person can change a family, changing families can change a city, changing cities can change a nation, and changing a nations will change the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment