Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So Many Changes in So Little Time

Well the next few weeks holds a lot of changes in my life. I finally heard from The College at Southeastern and my move in day is just around the corner. Along with that I'm suppose to have my 3 wisdom teeth out before I leave, along with a much needed hair cut, not that hair has anything to do with teeth. By far, this college switch is going to be a huge adjustment. Switching from a military school to a seminary; they can't be any more different. Plus you have to fend for yourself cooking wise at Southeastern, so I would suggest everyone to check in sometimes because I might die of starvation due to my lack of cooking skills! I also hope that I don't freak out on someone for being a little messy or having too much hair. Yes, we sure enough have a long road ahead of us. But it is for the better and it's where God is calling me, at least for now. So I'm ready to saddle up and hang on for the ride, it's going to be a wild one!

No comments:

Post a Comment